Clinical Occlusion and TMD
Online with the equivalent of 3 days in CPD hours
This innovative course is designed for all dentists who want a logical and practical approach to understanding occlusion.
Click here for the Course Overview
This course will allow you to incorporate predictable occlusal techniques into your clinical practice.
Online Clinical Occlusion and TMD+
£1,335 + VATA deposit of £400 + VAT is required to reserve a place.
The remainder can be paid in
4 easy-to-manage monthly payments.
- Examination of the occlusion and TMD system
- Diagnosis and treatment of occlusal disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment TMD disorders
- Articulators: uses, selection and face bow records
- Occlusal philosophies
- The re-organised occlusal approach and safely increasing the OVD
- Centric relation and how to record it
- Soft bite guards, hard free plane splints, restorative splints and deprogrammers/anterior bite planes
- Treatment localised and generalised tooth surface loss
- Role of orthodontics in occlusal correction
- The Dahl concept
- Role occlusal adjustment and equilibration
- Functional: aesthetic diagnostic wax ups
- Occlusal aspects: