A free resource to help you stay on top of your education
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Current recommendations – all ceramic crown & bridge materials
- Bioclear Method – Anterior composite restorations introduction
- Demonstration of a Face Bow record
- Predictable techniques & material section for the aesthetic & functional rehabilitation of tooth surface loss
- Role of Splints in Occlusal Disorders
- Improving outcomes in aesthetic dentistry
- Bioclear Method – Median Diastema Closure
- 2017 World Workshop Classification – Risk-based Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Achieving excellence in the aesthetic zone after tooth extraction
- Current concepts in aesthetic restorative dentistry – Part 1
- Current concepts in aesthetic restorative dentistry – Part 2
- The functional aesthetic diagnostic wax up
- The ceramic revolution
- The Dahl appliance
Now more than ever it is important for us all to be stronger with our clinical knowledge.
Postgraduate life for me was similar to any other student, fitting everything in was hard, so I found the most effective way through to the outcome – to be the best I could be in my field. It took years of study and specialist clinical training and assessment to achieve my goals in life.
Working hard and learning at every opportunity is right in any field of expertise, but also having fun helps you to learn. I found a way of adding this philosophy into my teaching so that students get to their own outcomes quicker, and have a bit of fun along the way.
This free toolkit should help you to be better prepared for the future.
BDS MSc (Manc) FDS RCPS (Glasg) MRD RCS (Edin) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PGCert LTHE Restorative, Prosthodontic, Periodontal and Endodontic Specialist.
The Dominic Hassall Training Institute has a passion for the delivery of exceptional postgraduate education, transforming your clinical practice, increasing confidence, predictability and profitability.
Use this free resource as an example of what can be achieved with online learning. We are at the forefront of online learning for postgraduate dentistry, having delivered online certificate and diploma courses since 2016.
What dentists say about our courses:
“Dominic is a master at teaching, he’s approachable and extremely knowledgable and will ground you in a comprehensive knowledge that paves the way for competently carrying out safe, risk averse advanced dentistry.”
“Excellent courses, very well organised in a logical and systematic way. The teaching and practical sessions are based on the most recent scientific evidence. The facilities are superb and online videos are of the highest quality.”
“Real passion for teaching, it was obvious as soon as I signed up to the course that I had made the right decision. What a fantastic facility they have. Would 100% recommend for any dentist at any stage of their career.”
Currently Dentists Enrolled
PG Cert Videos
Free for you!
Sign up for FREE access
There are over 800 dentists using the Dentist’s Educational Toolkit, and DHTI has over 1000 registered users on the online learning platform.
Get access to the Free Dentist Toolkit. Just enter your email address below: