How to provide highly aesthetic, minimally invasive and predictable ceramics in your practice.
A deposit of £100 + VAT is required to reserve a placeThe remainder can be paid in 3 or 6 easy-to-manage monthly payments, or pay in full for an extra 5% discount. No interest is charged.
£1895 + VATADD COURSE TO BASKET
Click here for the Course Overview
Get up to date with the revolution in minimally invasive highly aesthetic predictable ceramics. Dominic teaches you in a small group of 15 how to integrate these changes into your clinical practice.
A 3-day hands-on, highly practical course presented by Dominic Hassall with contributions from Dental Technician Michele Puopolo of MPOP Dental Laboratory who has worked with Dominic for over a decade.
Dominic is recognised as a world leader in aesthetic, restorative and implant dentistry, working in full time private practice and is a postgraduate Senior Clinical lecturer at Cardiff Dental School. He is registered on 4 specialist lists and has published and lectured nationally and internationally on ceramics.
Find out more
Watch the video
- The revolution in minimally invasive, durable and highly aesthetic e.max and zirconia.
- What materials should I choose for anterior and posterior use, bridges and onlays?
- Preparation, temporisation and bonding techniques and protocols.
- Aesthetic and occlusal planning for happy patients and long-lasting results.
- Role of scanning and CAD/CAM.
- Ceramics in tooth wear.
- The biologically controlled preparation technique.
- Anterior veneer preparations from no prep to 360.
- Posterior crown/bridge and onlay preparations.
- Provisional restoration techniques.
- The zirconia adhesive bridge.