PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS ?
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites www.dominic-hassall-training.co.uk (the enrolment site) and / or www.dominichassalltraining.co.uk (the online courses site). Throughout these terms we refer to those websites collectively as our sites, where the context requires.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our sites you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our sites.
- We may suspend or withdraw our sites.
- If you are using our sites from outside the UK.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- How you may use material on our sites.
- Do not rely on information on our sites.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- User-generated content is not approved by us.
- When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Rules about uploading content to our sites.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our sites.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.dominic-hassall-training.co.uk and www.dominichassalltraining.co.uk are sites operated by Aesthetic & Implant Seminars Limited, trading as the Dominic Hassall Training Institute (we or us). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08017001 and have our registered office and main trading address at 91 Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands B91 2HH. Our registered VAT number is GB 133800052.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0121 705 2705.
BY USING OUR SITES YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our sites.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our acceptable use policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our sites. When using our sites, you must comply with this acceptable use policy.
If you purchase a course from the enrolment site or access a course on our online courses site, our terms and conditions of service will also apply to you.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITES
We may update and change our sites from time to time to reflect changes to our courses or services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITES
Our sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on our sites, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
IF YOU ARE USING OUR SITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
We welcome all business and professionals who want to learn from the courses we provide, wherever you are in the world. However, our sites are principally directed to people residing in the United Kingdom, for the promotion and sale of our courses to businesses and professionals in the UK. If you live outside the UK and want to make use of our courses, please note that we do not represent that content available on or through our sites is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITES
We are the owner or the licensee (as the case may be) of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them or made available through them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites or content which is made available through our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON OUR SITES
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
The online courses site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of that site, including to forums which allow users to post questions, and to answer questions posted by other users. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any courses to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of service.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE ONLINE COURSES SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the online courses site, or to make contact with other users of that site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to the online courses site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of that site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the online courses site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the online courses site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to the online courses site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the service provided by our sites (including without limitation for use by us to promote our sites or the service), and in all and any media;
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to other users of our sites and our advertisers, business associates and affiliates to view that content in connection with the service provided by our sites.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITES
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES ?